This series of products are applicable to severe environments where there are high requirements for fire protection and the load fluctuation is large and also dirty and damp environments, such as airports, power plants, metallurgical operation, hospitals, high-rise residences, shopping centers, dense residential areas as well as petroleum chemical industry, power plants, nuclear submarines, etc.
1. GB1094.1-2013 Power Transformer
2. GB1094.11-2007 Dry-type Power Transformer
3. GB/T10228-2008 Technical Parameters and Requirements of Dry-type Power Transformer
4. JB/T10088-2004 Sound Level of 6kV~500kV Power Transformer
1. The heat dissipation condition is good. Its service life is long. It can bear a high overload. No compulsory air cooling is not required under the condition of 1 20% long-term overload and 1 P45. It can run for a long term under the full load.
2. This product is very safe, and its flame retardant property is very excellent. No smoke will be produced when it is combusted at the temperature of 800℃ for a long time.
3. It can resist strong heat shock (full load can be realized immediately at the temperature of 50℃).
4. It features extraordinary waterproof sealing performance, hydrophobicity and moisture resistance.
5. With the good coil structure and field intensity computation, the product scarcely generates partial discharge.
6. Its loss is low, and its energy-saving effect is significant. Compared with the SC9 dry-type transformer, its no-load loss decreases by 10%, and its load loss decreases by 5% on average.
7. After the end of its service life, the insulating material and the copper wire can be stripped and recycled easily, so environmental pollution will not be caused.
1. The good ceramic insulation structure adopts the insulating and high-frequency ceramic cushion block that can prevent deformation permanently.
2. The high and low voltage coil adopts insulating material that is immersed for times in special class H insulating paint by using vacuum pressurized equipment and cured through several times of baking. The high-intensity insulating material is adopted outside, and curing is performed at a high temperature. The high-voltage coil is of a continuous structure featuring high mechanical intensity and good heat dissipations.
3. The iron core of a 45° fully-mitred structure is made of the laminated excellent high-magnetic induction silicon-steel sheet. There is an elastic fixing device between the winding and the iron core, which enables low no-load loss and a low noise level of the transformer. The surface of the iron core is treated with special process. The iron core is moderately clamped with the pull screw. The upper clamp and the lower clamp are connected via the pull plate and fixed as a whole on the base. The winding is fixed via the elastic cushion block. The buffer structure can reduce the vibration intensity and the noise level of the winding.
4. The terminal of the outgoing terminal is fixed on the upper side of the winding. The tapping point is in the middle of the winding. The low-voltage lead terminal is a plate-type conductive bar that adopts argon arc welding.