This series of epoxy resin cast dry-type transformer is made of excellent materials with scientific formula as well as advanced production and testing equipment and strict process.
This product is characterized by high reliability and a long service life. According to the specific service environment, different protection levels of housings can be configured, or the housing may not be configured. It is applicable to important or special environments like high-rise buildings, business centers, airports, tunnels, chemical factories, nuclear power stations, ships, etc.
1. GBI094.1-2013 Power Transformer
2. GBI094.11-2007 Dry-type Power Transformer
3. GB/T10228-2015 Technical Parameters and Requirements of Dry-type Power Transformer
4. JB/T10088-2004 Sound Level of 6kV~500kV Power Transformer
1. It is fireproof and pollution free and can run in the load center directly.
2. It features high mechanical intensity, strong ability to resist short circuit, low partial discharge level, good heat stability, high reliability and a long service life.
3. It features low loss, a low noise level, no maintenance and a significant energy conservation effect.
4. Its heat dissipation is good, its overload capability is strong, and its running capacity can be expanded in the case of compulsory air cooling.
5. It can prevent dampness well and can run in severe environments with high humidity and other severe environments.
6. A sound temperature detection and protection system can be configured. An intelligent signal temperature control system is adopted. It can automatically monitor and display in a cyclic way the working temperature of each phase of winding, can automatically start and stop the fan and configures with the alarm and tripping functions.
7. It also features a small volume, light weight, small land coverage and low installation cost.
1. The high-voltage winding conductor is made of high-conductivity oxygen-free copper foil. The turn-to-turn insulator is made of the class F insulating material. The frames both inside and outside the winding are made of imported glass grid plates. The copper foil and the turn-to-turn insulator are programmed on the high-voltage foil winding machine. The process is realized through microcomputer control and laser positioning. The outgoing wire is welded with the argon arc welding technology automatically. The foil coil is wound section by section, and then placed into the mould where it is formed by casting resin in the vacuum condition.
2. The low-voltage winding is made of cooper foil that is highly the same as the low-voltage winding through winding together with the class F turn-to-turn insulator on the foil winding machine. The lead of the winding is automatically welded with the argon arc welding technology on the copper bar and then it is educed. A stay is placed in the middle of the winding to form a cooling airway, its ends are encapsulated with resin, and then it is cured.
3. The iron core is made of the excellent cold-rolled crystal orientation silicon-steel sheet. The 45° fully-mitred joint and hole-free iron yoke structure can ensure the low no-load loss. The iron core clamp adopts the domestic unique prestressed and breathable square steel structure. The core column adopts insulating binding. Both the upper clamp and the lower clamp adopt the internal pull plate structure, and the iron core surface adopts the special resin encapsulation technology, which increases the structural strength and clamping force and decreases the noise level.